Thursday, April 24, 2008

Booked and Blooming


Our trip to Seattle in July for my cousin's wedding is BOOKED. We decided to use my SkyMiles, since prices skyrocketed this week due to the fuel price hike. So 2 RT tickets for $10. I like it.

Also, I am enjoying the continuing stages of blooming things in our yard. The irises in the front yard decided to make their appearance 2 days ago. I always forget they bloom late, so I had almost given up hope that they would bloom this year. Also, my pink wild roses and hot pink knockout roses are starting to unfurl – pics of those to come sometime in the next week.

On a side note, there's nothing like waking up in the morning, coming downstairs, and then stepping in and slipping (practically breaking my neck), on a small pool of cat yack. Sorry, I know that isn't a pleasant picture, but Beastie Boy could have given me some warning!! Especially since I was sleepy-eyed, not looking down, and probably didn't notice that *HE* side-stepped it in front of me...

Otherwise, studying for my ARE on Saturday. Wish me luck!

No comments: