Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wedding Weekend



Whew! Well I made it through the week and completed my matron of honor duties for Cyndi and Matt's Wedding. All went well - the bride and groom were beautiful, the wedding was beautiful, and the reception was beautiful. I am so happy for Cyndi and Matt, and also excited for their adventures ahead, as they leave for Denmark in a week and half to live for the next year as Matt finishes grad school there. I am really going to miss them! I was WAY to busy to get any actual shots on the big day, but here's a photo from the rehearsal and me after the wedding - showing off my makeup, 'do, and the beautiful Swarovski bridesmaid necklaces that Cyndi made for us. Hopefully better photos to come soon. Time to get a load off my poor feet and rest up for this week!

No comments: