Saturday, September 6, 2008

Now you see it, now you don't

Here are "before" and "after" pics of my haircut this morning. That cute girl to the right of me is my fabulous stylist, Robbi at Adore, whom I have been seeing since DH and I got married. This is the second time she's cut my hair to donate, and I am pleased as punch with her styling magic. If anyone needs a new hair person, I highly recommend her! My hair was not quite as long as the last time I had it cut (12" that time), so my bob is a little shorter this time, but I am not worried about it because it will grow back. The hair is going in the mail to Locks of Love first thing on Monday! My camera battery died shortly after the right pic was taken, so I'll have more side shots later once my hair gets over the shock and settles into its new 'do.

2 comments:

volleyjacket said...

It looks good, honey!

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Wow, disappearing hair! Love the new short cut, though, it's really cute.