Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HappyValentine'sDayHappyChineseNewYearHappyFatTuesday

It's been a crazy but fun two weeks, with no time to blog! I'll start by saying that I'm working on my San Francisco trip recap, but wanted to go ahead and record what I've been up to.

We were in San Francisco Feb 3-10 for a family wedding and sightseeing. My cousin Brian got married in a beautiful, intimate ceremony, and we welcome Ani and her family into ours! We ate a lot of food (see recap to come), visited a lot of family, and did I mention food yet?? Needless to say, I must have gained a couple pounds, and with today being Fat Tuesday, be assured that I'll be taking on (regular) exercise for Lent. We got back from our trip, I went back to work for half a week, then Chinese New Year/Valentine's Day weekend was here. Sis-in-law and future Bro-in-law, as well as MIL and stepFIL came into town to celebrate with us. Royal China Dim Sum was good, but I have to say after 3 really fabulous Dim Sum outings in San Francisco in the last week, this one just didn't compare. But Happy Year of the Tiger/Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I hope you get some pancakes for dinner tonight...laissez les bon temps rouler!

No comments: