Friday, February 1, 2008

Looking forward to Chinese New Year

DH and I are meeting some friends for some pre-Chinese New Year Dim Sum tomorrow. I am looking forward to eating some good food! M&D are actually leaving for SanFran tomorrow, enroute to Hong Kong, for the New Year and my Grandma's 90th birthday party. Right now there are some crazy crowds in China, because everyone is trying to get on the trains to go home for the new year, and the snowstorms have created a lot of delays and chaos in general. I am hoping that they have a safe trip there.

I also planning to go by the Intergalactic Bead and Gem Show with two of my crafty girlfriends tomorrow. Hoping for some good finds, and Cyndi will be looking for ideas for her wedding tiara, so that should be fun.

Steve continues to be in critical condition. Please keep him and Dianne in your prayers.

No comments: