Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Crafty Christmas follow-up


Since the gifts have now been given, here's a pic of the two bracelets I made for Christmas gifts. The first one was from a pack of beads - turquoise oval nuggets, bronze bicone beads, and teal beads. The second one was my own mix of faux freshwater pearls (all I could find in my hurry, otherwise I would have preferred real ones) and clear AB beads, and aquamarine bicones. Hopefully the recipients will enjoy wearing them!

Also, here's Thoth sporting his Christmas bandana that I made for him last year:

We're planning to spend a quiet New Year's Eve watching the Peach Bowl (Go Jackets!) with some friends and having dinner. We are planning to try The Shed at Glenwood for dinner tonight, so maybe I'll write a review about that tomorrow. Took my ARE #4 yesterday - it went as well as can be expected. Still waiting on results from ARE #3, but I heard a bunch of scores were released by Prometric last week (they were doing some sort of quality control?), so hopefully I'll be getting my letter soon. I guess I'll be starting to study for the next one next week.

No comments: