Thursday, January 8, 2009

Howard Gardner's Eight Types of Intelligence Test

I found this awhile back - started it as a draft and forgot to post it! I guess my results are quite telling - good thing I am doing what I am doing!

---

Your result for Howard Gardner's Eight Types of Intelligence Test...

Spatial

"This area has to do with vision and spatial judgment. People with strong visual-spatial intelligence are typically very good at visualizing and mentally manipulating objects. They have a strong visual memory and are often artistically inclined. Those with visual-spatial intelligence also generally have a very good sense of direction and may also have very good hand-eye coordination, although this is normally seen as a characteristic of the bodily-kinesthetic intelligence.

Careers which suit those with this intelligence include artists, engineers, and architects." (Wikipedia)


Take Howard Gardner's Eight Types of Intelligence Test

No comments: