Monday, April 28, 2008

I scream, you scream,

we all scream for ICE CREAM!

I have to say, there must be something really wrong with me if I refuse ice cream. Ice cream is hands-down one of my biggest dessert weaknesses. My absolute favorite (store-bought) is Breyers Natural Vanilla. Not the churned stuff. Not the fat-free stuff. Not the extra creamy stuff. The original, and I quote, "natural vanilla ice cream with real vanilla bean specks." Why? Because the ingredients list goes like this: MILK, CREAM, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, NATURAL TARA GUM. Okay, so the "natural flavor" and "natural tara gum" (??) leave a little to the imagination, but you have to admit, that's probably the shortest list that you'll find on a store-bought carton of ice cream anywhere. None of that guar gum stuff.

So why am I talking about ice cream today? Because I thought to check two of my favorite events online today, and I am so glad, because otherwise they would have passed me by! Tomorrow is FREE SCOOP DAY at Ben and Jerry's, and Wednesday (MY BIRTHDAY) is 31-CENT SCOOP NIGHT at Baskin-Robbins. So go out there and be happy and get you some yummy ice cream. I know I am!

No comments: