Sunday, April 6, 2008

Year Six




DH and I celebrated our 6th anniversary today! We had very enjoyable day. After making yummy waffles for a late breakfast, we went over to Lenox Square to visit the Dogwood Festival. It was sort of weird since they moved it to a big asphalt parking lot this year due the city not allowing festivals in the parks because of the drought and worrying about the grass, but I still enjoyed it and there still appeared to be just as many people there. One of my favorite jewerly artists was there, Molly Dingledine (www.mollydingledine.com), and of course, one of my anniversary gifts was a necklace that I got to pick out. :) I got DH a waffle cone maker (that was the closest to "iron" that I could think of!) Then we had a very nice dinner al fresco at one of our favorite restaurants, Canoe. Happy Anniversary, Honey! I love you!

No comments: