Monday, October 6, 2008

2 Down, 7 To Go...

I made it through my test this morning. It went as well as can be expected, I guess, for a 3-hr-long, 115-multiple-choice-questions test. Now it's just wait and see if I get that "PASS" letter in the mail - 2 to 4 weeks, my cohorts tell me. I had to hit up Ann Taylor Loft afterwards for my retail therapy - actually found 2 cute tops and a skirt on sale, AND used my $25 savings card from the last spree, so I made off pretty well. Then later at work I had to run over to CNN Center for a meeting, so I had to hit the food court for my chocolate Frosty therapy. Then DH and I decided to go out for dinner, so I had my Los Bravos cheap Mexican therapy. All told, a pretty good day. I'm gonna take a few days off, but then it's off to studying for my next one - probably the Building Technology graphics test. Not much else to report, since I haven't been doing anything but studying every night over the last week and a half. The gas shortage did wonders to keep me home and studying...

1 comment:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Can't wait to hear the results! Keeping our fingers crossed for you.