Sunday, November 23, 2008

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, Part 2

Well, we made it through Boston and are now enjoying a great weekend at my sister's place in Chicopee, MA. It is COLD here! We went about 20 mins north yesterday to shop in quaint little Northampton (home of Smith College), and it was supposedly 3 degrees farenheit with wind chill! Brrrrrr! We spend today visiting the neighborhood that my sister and I lived in for the first few years of our lives, which is about 20 minutes SE from here - Longmeadow, MA - and then having dinner with my old babysitter's mom, and maybe even my old babysitter herself and her husband! That would be really cool. I have not seen them since I was 6 years old. Looking forward to another good day, and then we head to NYC in the morning. Please help me pray for snow not rain this coming week, otherwise it will make for some pretty stinky parade-watching. More pictures and stories when I get back next week!

No comments: