Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Criss Cross Elegance Bracelet

I took a class with B.J. Kahn this past weekend to make this beautiful beaded bracelet. I didn't get much done in the class itself (about half the flower and 1 inch of the herringbone weave of the cuff), but was able to get myself through the rest of the directions the next two nights. It's kind of hard to see in the photo, but the cuff actually splits in half and crosses itself underneath the flower and then rejoins into one band again. I think it turned out pretty well! This is was the model. I love going to Bead Bayou - it's such a cute little bead shop and everyone is so nice. Too bad it is so far away from my house - way up in Alpharetta, but then again, that's probably a good thing or else I might be broke!

2 comments:

geeky Heather said...

That's beautiful!! Congrats on the finish.

Erin (moviemuse) said...

It is lovely, Ina!