Monday, November 19, 2007

Snack dogs




I will be the first to admit that I do not take to "snack dogs" well - you know, the small, hyper, yippy, need-to-make-up-for-my-small-size kind of dogs. (I believe I first heard this term from David's cousin Dawn, because they would be a snack for her huskies - kidding, of course!) I am more of a working dog fan, like retrievers (although *some* fall into the dumb/hyper category), labs, border collies, corgies (they're the smallest I go), and of course Great Pyrenees (like my dog-niece, Bailey). I do, however, have to say that Jennifer's friends, Danielle and Jonathan, have two of the nicest Chihuahuas I have ever met (and may ever meet). Here's a cute photo of Leia (aka Baby Girl) and Brynn. They're so cute you just want to eat them up! (Just kidding!) We dog-sat some while we were in Charlotte this past weekend. Here's also a photo of Bailey with her "Wanna Biscuit?" ears on.

Speaking of snacks, there's going to be some of my favorite snacks this coming Turkey Day at David's grandmother Clo's house - can't wait for one of her homemade pies! She makes the best meatloaf and biscuits I have ever had too, but her lemon chess is the absolute best!

No comments: