Monday, November 5, 2007

Testing 1, 2, 3...


I thought it was finally time I tried this blogging thing, since I realized this week that I have a few blogs discovered over time that I really enjoy reading, and for some old friends, it's been the only way I've been able to keep up with their lives recently (sad, but true). So here's my attempt at keeping friends updated about what's going on with me. Here's our handsome cat, Thoth, sporting a very dashing bandanna that I made for him recently. (Does making accessories for my cat make me a bad cat mom? I didn't make him wear a Halloween costume, but then again, he IS a black cat...)

1 comment:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Awesome! Ina has a blog! I know what you mean about it being the only way you can keep up with some people. I can read a blog for news at 1:20 AM (like now); I can't exactly call you at that time to say "hey, what's up?" And Thoth looks so cute!