Monday, June 23, 2008

PASS #1!


Great news - I got my pass letter in the mail (FINALLY) today for Site Planning!! YAY! It only took almost the entire 8 weeks (they tell you 6-8 weeks on the graphics sections) - I was getting ready to start making some phone calls if I didn't hear this week...

So this means I stay the course on test version 3.1. Which means I should probably aim to take all of the other sections at least once (and hopefully only once) before Dec 15th, so I can make sure I have the six-month cushion in case I have to retake a section before the test changes completely over in June 2009. Otherwise I would have to convert to the new test, which might mean retaking certain portions entirely. But I am not going to do that!

1 down, 8 to go... Back to the books...

2 comments:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

Congratulations Ina! That is excellent news!

geeky Heather said...

CONGRATS!!!!