Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wedding and ring and other things


We attended a beautiful little wedding today of our friends Heather and Gene. I am so happy for them and glad we were able to be there.

I forgot to mention that I went to the Intergalactic Bead Show at Gwinnett Center last weekend with friends Val and Cyndi, and we ended up taking a wire-wrapped ring class together. We first made a practice one out of less-expensive aluminum wire, then this one with real silver wire. Sorry for the slightly blurry pic, but my old digital camera can only zoom in so much. I actually sort of liked the practice one, so that bead is still in its practice wire (I need to photograph it too). Anyway, it was a really fun class, I have have enjoyed wearing my rings!
Tomorrow we're chilling out and going to the Braves game. I am looking forward to having Monday off!

No comments: